Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Time Travel Tuesday



I thought I would participate in My Life as Annie's Time Travel Tuesday.

This is what today's theme is (copied from her blog):
I'm making time travel incredibly easy this week! We've traveled all over our lives and today we are going to travel to yesterday. If you live in the US, you probably celebrated Labor Day in some way... even if it was just staying home for the day. What did you do yesterday, who did you spend time with? What was the highlight of the day? Were there any disappointments?


Hmmm.. nothing very intersting went on yesterday. Matt was home since he gets off on Labor day. So that was nice. We went and looked at furniture for Holden's big boy room. But we're broke, so we're just looking for now. We're thinking about getting a bunk bed but the neurotic person inside me isn't completely sure I'd feel comfortable with that. I tend to worry a little.. okay a lot.

Anyway, back on track.. After that we went home and ate lunch. We played a little bit then Holden went down for his nap. Matt was very hyped up about a college football game (Texas Tech vs. SMU). So he watched the game... and I watched an SVU marathon. I love that show. After Holden woke up I talked Matt into cooking dinner. He cooked spaghetti- that is the extent of his cooking capabilities. But it tasted pretty good!! The rest of the night we just played outside, watched some t.v., and relaxed. All in all it was a pretty nice day.

2 comments:

Annie said...

My Matt would never make dinner! lol!
I was cracking up at your neurotic comment.

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

My dh went to Tech!

BTW, we have 2 sets of bunk beds. No broken bones, yet. We've had them for years.

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/