Sunday, November 02, 2008

Way to go Red Raiders!!! Guns Up!

Anybody that knows me knows that I'm not much of a football watching girl. I really don't enjoy football for the most part. However yesterday's game I was definitely hyped up for. Our Texas Tech Red Raiders were playing #1 in the country Texas Longhorns.

It was a HUGE game for Texas Tech. Never in the history of Tech had they beaten a #1 ranked team. Many people were favoring Texas to win but...

That didn't happen!! Texas Tech won 39-33!!!!

It was a very nerve wracking game. Tech dominated the first half but didn't do so well in the 2nd half so it ended up being a little too close for comfort.. but they pulled through!!!

I'm so happy they won. There are so many t-shirt fans for Texas and they annoy me. And sadly some of the UT fans don't even know where UT is!!! A couple years back one of our news stations was interviewing Texas fans. The reporter would ask where UT was located and some people didn't even know! Sad, huh? They just want to be Texas' fans because they win a lot.

Go Tech!!!!!

0 comments: