Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weird Health Issues:-(

I've been having some weird health problems. It started way back in January. Out of nowhere I started feeling very lightheaded. I worked at the daycare back then and it was really scary because I felt like I was going to faint constantly. It sort of went away so I never went to the doctor. I kept on having periods of feeling lightheaded, but they didn't last long so I still didn't go to the doctor.

Then at the end of March I started having weird heartbeats. One night I was just sitting and my heart started pounding out of my chest. Matt counted how fast it was beating and it was beating over 100 bpm... and this was just sitting down! It did that for like 3 hours straight. My chest was hurting so bad. It scared the crap out of me. That was on a Saturday. I decided that on Monday I would go see a dr. I felt better on Monday so I decided not to go to the doctor.

Well ever since then my heart keeps randomly skipping beats. And the feeling of fainting is getting bad. Finally I saw a doctor last Friday. I got blood work done, had a urinalysis, and an EKG. Everything was normal. The doctor said that he had to wait for my thryoid test results. Depending on what the results are he is probably going to refer me to a Cardiologist. So for now I must wait. I really hope I get over this soon... I haven't gone anywhere since Friday.. I'm so scared I'm going to faint.

5 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I really hope you feel better soon!

Corey~living and loving said...

I am sending good Heart health vibes your way Lauren! :)
I also linked your blog to mine. :)

Boricua in Texas said...

Lauren, any news? My recent adventures in healthcare have made me realize that I was always too busy to take my health seriously. I hope whatever it is you have can be taken care of and you are back to normal soon!.

MommyOfThree said...

Hugs, I hope you get better soon. Positive thoughts your way !!

Jules said...

Oh how scary Lauren. Hugs!

I have a heart murmur and some of what you described sounds similar. Although they probably would have picked that up on the EKG.

I hope everything is okay and that you get some answers soon Lauren!