Sunday, April 29, 2007

Holden and his Cousins!




This weekend Angie, Taylor, and Jesse were in town. We didn't get to see much of them, but tonight they came for dinner. Holden had fun playing with his cousins! There was a funny moment when Taylor and Holden were playing. I went into the playroom and saw Holden and Taylor laying on the air bed. She told me, "We're playing house." She said she was putting Holden to sleep. I said, "Oh, so he's your baby?" She said, "No... You know how my Mom has my Dad? That's what Holden is." I chuckled a little and said, "Oh, he's your husband?" Taylor nodded her head.
Jesse and Holden had fun together too. They thought it was great fun to put on mine and Uncle Matt's shoes. :-)

6 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Awww! That is such a sweet and funny story. Looks like Holden had a fun time. So glad you had a good visit. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! Those pictures are adorable!

Corey~living and loving said...

great pictures! Looks like a ton of fun too!

MommyOfThree said...

Awww, so sweet !!
The pictures looks great, they are adorable :)

Boricua in Texas said...

Cute story and nice pictures! How is your health?

Lauren said...

Sorry Ingrid.. I didn't see your comment earlier. I'm doing okay. I have a cardiologist appointment on Thursday. I still feel like I'm going to faint a lot... and my heart does this wierd fluttering thing. Freaks me out! Hopefully I'll know more tomorrow.:-) Thanks for asking.