Sunday, August 05, 2007

Taking back my life!

This weekend I have been feeling GREAT. I feel like my old life is slowly coming back. First of all, I went to the mall on Saturday. It's been so long since I've been able to walk around for that long without stopping to rest. Or stopping because I feel like I may faint. We were at the mall for a while and I did not have to stop once. Not ONCE!

Saturday night we went to Joyland. Me, Holden, Matt, and my sister. It was so much fun. And once again I felt pretty normal. I didn't feel that lightheaded or tired! It felt great being able to have a good time without my health getting in the way.

Holden had such a great time. He was so brave, wanting to ride EVERYTHING! He went on over a dozen rides. A lot of which he rode alone. AWWWW, my baby is growing up.

Here are some pictures I took of him:









I still have a long way to go, but I feel like this weekend has given me more hope. I CAN feel normal again. I WILL be completely like I was before all of this happened.

P.S. I posted this same entry on my Lyme Disease blog. I felt like it belonged on both.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm SO happy to hear that you had such a great weekend, health-wise and otherwise! You deserve it! :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Hooray! What a fun weekend!

Meghan said...

I'm so happy you have a great weekend all around!

I've been catching up on my blog reading... and I just now found out about the Lyme's Disease. Many hugs to you, Lauren. I'm thinking about you.