Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! (a few days late)

It's been snowing off an on for the last few days. Thanksgiving was no exception. Here is our house on Thanksgiving Day:


We had our Thanksgiving meal at my parent's house. While waiting for the food to be ready we (or let me say Matt, Dad, and Ryan) watched the Dallas game. Here is Frazier enjoying his Thanksgiving on Matt's lap. LOL


The food was very delicious. Holden thought so too. He ate so much food. He especially liked the ham. Turkey was a close second.





And here he is being his goofy self... Mashed potatoes, anyone? :-)


Before leaving my parent's we had some dessert..yummmm!


The next day (black Friday) me and Matt went shopping. It was crazy but fun. We didn't get much because the deals didn't seem as good this year, but we were able to mark a few Christmas gifts off our list.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: