Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well as usual I'm one of the first ones up. I can never sleep late on Christmas!

Last night we drove through Ransom Canyon to look at the lights. It was so pretty.

As I was clearing the memory off my camera this morning, I realized I have A LOT of pictures from the month of December.

Here are some of my favorites...

Wearing the hat Nana made him-


Enjoying his hot cocoa


The Family


Making Christmas cookies-


Hanging out with Daddy.. Those socks he got from his Grandma and he wanted to wear them all the time.:-)


With his cousin Albert at Albert's Christmas concert.


Our new found addiction... Rock Band!


Santa and a miniature horse! (I'll share more pics from that later.)


And last but not least a picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus~


Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm off to wake up my guys who are STILL sleeping at almost 9 o'clock!

0 comments: