Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Polar Express

We've been very busy this Christmas season. I have a lot of pictures I need to put on here. I'm very excited because the day after Christmas my sister is having her baby!! I can't wait to meet Penelope.:-)

Anyway, the Sunday before last we went to The Polar Express. It was really cute! Holden loves the movie and book so he was really excited about the whole experience.

We all dressed in our pajamas. Funny thing is I didn't think about it until the drive there but I think the wearing pj's part was only for the kids. LOL. But oh well...we're all just big kids, right?



Holding his ticket, about to board!


Getting on the train..


Looking out the window


The helpers passing out hot cocoa and cookies..


Holden enjoying his cookie.


The North Pole (not the greatest picture because it was taken from the inside of the train, but you get the idea.)


And lastly Holden admiring the bell he got from Santa.


Since I probably won't post again until after Christmas, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Laura said...

How cool!! Merry Christmas!