Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Sleep

I mentioned last week about my sleepless nights. Thankfully all is back to normal! *knock on wood*

I've been trying to sort out my pictures (a very long process). They are organized by dates, but I wanted to have them sorted by other labels too (Holden with Daddy, Holden with Toby, Holden and Penelope, Holden Sleeping, ect.) Funny how all those titles have Holden in it. LOL!

While looking through my pictures I noticed A LOT of sleeping pictures. I never realized I took so many of him sleeping. Anyway, here are some of my favorites...


Sacked out on Daddy at not even a month old


This picture I love down to the dirty socks. Holden was 15 months and this picture captures that time in his life when he was toddling around getting into everything.


Ah, I remember the days when a car ride would put Holden to sleep. Here he is snoozing with his cousin, Jesse.


Sleeping at my Aunt's house back in October.


Sleeping in his crib, shortly before we switched him to a big boy bed.


And of course I can't forget when he would fall asleep in his high chair or booster seat.


When he was 9 months, I took pictures of him falling asleep. It was so cute seeing his eyes getting heavier and heavier until he just konked out.








Speaking of sleeping, that is where I am headed. Today was a long day and I am beat. Tomorrow we are going to garage sales so I have to get up early.

Good night,
Sleep tight

0 comments: