Friday, May 11, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

My friend, Mandy, tagged me. I don't know if I know 7 other bloggers to tag.. Oh well first, here are some wierd things about me!

1) I like club crackers dipped in applesauce.

2) I sometimes pull my hair... I'm getting better though!

3) My pinky toe on my left foot grows up instead of out.. lol. It's freaky!

4) On my shoulder, I have 3 freckles that connect to form a triangle.

5) I'm a google addict. I visit it multiple times a day.:-)

6) I have OCD when it comes to locking doors. At night I check the front door a few times before I can go to bed.

7) I cannot wink or whistle.


Okay, now I am going to tag some friends... let's see..

Keara, Jessica (Tater's mom), Yan, Amanda, Julie, Karen, and Sara (Logan's Mom)

I don't know how many of you read my blog.. I guess we'll see.:-)

4 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Of course I read your blog! You just got tagged again! Go read my blog!

Corey~living and loving said...

lol we are going to be tagging like crazy! lol

oh and I love crackers and applesauce. YUM!

Sara@Sarandipity said...

I read your blog! :) I just posted 7 things about me. Go read if you want! This tagging could get out of control! lol

Jules said...

I read too Lauren!

However, I already did this! Do you read my blog? Teehee!!

I think I'm way weirder than you though. Those things aren't that weird at all! A little odd, but not wacko!

I love reading your blog!