Sunday, December 16, 2007

Randomness from the past week...

Yesterday we went to Fantastic Sam's to get Holden and Matt's hair cut. Holden did really well and now he's not shaggy anymore! He looks like such a little man. Sigh.

His hair is a little messed up in this picture since he had just taken a nap. This is my newest way to get him to smile. I ask him "What color are your teeth?" and he say's "Whiiiite" with a big grin.


Since it's been cold we've been staying inside more. It can get boring. The other day I pulled out a book that I was going to give Holden for Christmas. He really likes it. You use cheerios to fill in the missing circles. Ignore Holden's yucky nose...he is getting over a cold.


The other day, I went to wake Holden up from his nap. It was already almost 6 and I knew bedtime would be difficult if I let him sleep any longer. Anywho, I had to snap a few pictures of him sleeping so peacefully with his Toby draped over him.



This next week is going to be busy busy. I want to get my house really clean and decluttered before we leave for Colorado on Saturday. Plus I need to get my blood drawn. Ugh! Then on Friday my family is getting together to exchange gifts, since we're going to Colorado for Christmas. I'm cooking a dinner for everyone. Still not sure what I'm making, but hopefully it turns out good.

1 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

OH!! So, so, so cute. His smile is just contagious! Love the counting book, too. Fun!