Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008 and a reflection on 2007...

Wow this year flew by! Isn't that how it always is though? I can't say I'm sad to see it go. 2007 wasn't the greatest year. Plus I'm weird and don't like odd numbers... so goodbye 2007 and hello 2008.

I'm very hopeful for this coming year. I feel like a lot of good things will happen. I can't wait to see all the new things Holden learns this year. The end of last year Holden was barely talking and now he repeats pretty much anything you say.
I thought it would be fun to end 2007 with pictures and highlights from the year.

So here goes...

January
*Holden's 2nd Birthday. We went to Chuck E. Cheese. We had a great time!
*This month I started feeling not myself- I was constantly lightheaded, dizzy, tired.
*Matt was busy working and I was working at the daycare which Holden attended.


February
*Nothing much went on this month.
*I was still feeling bad.
*I quit my job to stay home with Holden.


March
*Matt turned 23.
*Saw a mini tornado by our house.
*Visited family in Colorado!


April
*It snowed on Easter.. crazy!

*We went to a playgroup easter egg hunt at the park.


May
*Holden had surgery to get tubes put in his ears.


June
*Found out I had Lyme Disease.
*Angie and the kids visited.

*We did a lot of swimming! Thanks to my sister and her apartment's pool.
*Celebrated Father's Day.


July
*We had a fun July 4th...

*Me and Matt celebrated our 3 year Anniversary!

August
*Went on a trip. We visited family in Ft. Worth and went to a doctor in Louisiana.
*Went to Joyland a couple times.


September
*Celebrated my 22nd Birthday.
*Went to the fair.


October
*Went back to Ft. Worth and Louisiana.
*Had fun on Halloween. Holden dressed as a spider.


November
*Got a gym membership. One of the best decisions we made this year... I've already lost some weight!
*Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.


December
*Had an early Christmas celebration at home.
*Spent Christmas with family in Colorado.


I wish everyone a Happy New Year. May it be a wonderful and prosperous year for all!!

0 comments: