Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Favorites from the Month

I meant to post this a few days ago, but I didn't get around to it. Apparently my New Year's resolution to not procrastinate isn't going so well. LOL! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the month of January.

Celebrating the New Year with some sparkling lemonade.


My birthday boy digging into his cake.


Silly boy with a happy meal box on his head...


Awwww... cousins


Penelope looks like she's deep in thought in the picture.


Today at Putt-Putt, Holden loved golfing! (More from that later.)


Chillaxin on Mama and Daddy's bed.


Loving on Daddy


Thursday night we went to a Rodeo. Here's me and Matt..


My mil's friend brought her grandkids. Holden really liked her granddaughter Kara. (They are the same age.) He kept wanting to sit by her.


At the Trader's Market a couple weekends ago.


Chowing on some corn on the cob at the Trader's Market.

0 comments: