Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Look Back at 2008

Last year I did a similar post and thought it would be fun to do it again this year.

There was a lot of change in 2008. There were some great things that happened: moving into our new house, Holden improving with his speech and becoming potty trained, and Tiffany having a baby! Overall it's been a great year. For 2009 I hope for good health for everyone.

January 2008
Holden's 3rd Birthday! (I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 in 5 short days!)


February 2008
Hanging out with his cousins.


March 2008
Another cousin picture... I don't know how many of those we are going to have this year since they are now living in California.:-(


April 2008
Washing Mama's car!


May 2008
A busy busy month. We bought a house... Here's our attempt at taking our own picture in front of the sold sign.


June 2008
Potty Training! Holden started using the potty consistently in June. He learned so quickly. (P.S. We have since painted that bathroom.. we hated the color the previous owner had painted it.)


July 2008
We went to Six Flags on July 4th with Angie, Chris, the Kids, Mitch, and Debra.


August 2008
Hanging out at the pool..


September 2008
Going to an Emerson Drive concert with Tiffany. It was totally awesome!




October 2008
On Halloween Holden dressed up as a pirate.


November 2008
Holden playing with leaves on Thanksgiving with Aunt Tiffany and Grandpa.


December 2008
I can't pick just one for this month! Since I haven't shared many Christmas pictures on my blog.. I'll pick a few of my favorites.:-)

Putting Santa's cookies and milk out (and the reindeer's carrots).




He loved his GeoAir toy!


A family picture..


And of course a picture of my newest niece, Penelope Lea, who came into this world on December 26th~


Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2009 is a wonderful year for all!

0 comments: