Monday, May 28, 2007

I have a little fish on my hands.

Holden loves water. He has always loved his bath (well alway minus the newborn phase, lol). Lately we've been taken him swimming at my sister's apartment. He loves that. See him and his Daddy having fun.


This Saturday we purchased one of those easy set pools. We set it up this afternoon. Holden couldn't wait to get in LITERALLY.


We all had a great time in the pool. It was a little cold, but we got used to it. Hopefully the sun's rays will warm it up pretty good for next time!

Let me end with a couple more pictures.



4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I just love that first picture soooooooo much! What a wonderful capture. :)
From one worry wart to another, be sure to lock al door leading out to your yard. Holden will be interested in heading out there, and you don't want him to do so without you know it. :)
Have a ton of fun! :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh wow! How fun! That is one of the NUMBER ONE things I look forward to about our new house - a backyard so we can have a wading pool! D loves to swim, too. SO FUN.

Lauren said...

Yea Corey. The pool has already caused me major anxiety. lol I've been very obsessed about making sure that both back doors are locked. I'm always scared for Holden to be around any size of pool. We can no longer that him play out there while dh is playing basketball. We used to do that all the time, but it only takes a split second for Holden to fall in... The other day I turned around for one second. Holden and I were out of the pool. Dh was in the pool. When I turned back around Holden had fallen in and was totally emerged. I freaked out! Luckily we were both watching so he was only under for barely a second.

Laura said...

Awwww! I love Holden in his little pool fully clothed! :) How fun!