Monday, July 16, 2007

An apple a day...doesn't keep Mama away!

Yes it's true, I love to take pictures of my boy. A little too much. I won't even let him eat an apple in peace!! Holden adores apples. He's even been calling them by a name, though it doesn't quite sound like apple, but he's trying!

Pretty much anything Holden does is picture worthy in my book. So it wouldn't come as a surprise that I had to take 324554 pictures while he enjoyed his tasty, granny smith apple. Lucky for you I narrowed it down to five.;)









3 comments:

Boricua in Texas said...

These are cute. I love the third one.

Laura said...

Awww! What a sweet little apple-eating guy! He looks so proud!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

What a CUTE way to start the day!

D loves apples, too. She will only eat them whole - if they are peeled and/or sliced - forget it. :)