Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July Pictures!

Holden fell asleep on the way.. He was tired because he didn't take his nap.


Clinging on to Daddy. He was scared at first.


Me and Holden chilling in the back of the Jeep.


Daddy and Holden..


Me and Matt.. gosh I look awful.


All 3 of us


Pictures of the fireworks didn't go too well. Next year I need to read up on how to take a good firework picture. My camera has a setting for fireworks but it didn't help any.

Underexposed


Overexposed


Holden in awe of the fireworks.


Holden with my sister, Tiffany.



I hope everyone had a Happy Fourth of July!!!!

2 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Those are great pictures! You do not look awful at all. All of you look great! I am glad ya'll had fun!

Corey~living and loving said...

Looks like a lovely 4th of July! I am happy for that. :) I really do hope that next year is even better for you! :)